What is Robtrusion?
An industrial start-up manufacturing curved fibreglass profiles, but also:
- An exemplary collaborative project, backed by a large number of scientific publications, functional prototypes and institutional support.
- A team of experts and dreamers.
- An innovative manufacturing process composed of high added-value technologies.
Robtrusion is a unique solution for the automated production of curved fibreglass profiles. The use of UV radiation to cure the profile out of the die allows us to:
- Reduce the pulling forces.
- Simplify die design.
- Use a robotic arm as a pulling system.
A ground-breaking composite manufacturing process.
Market & Applications
Modernisation implies the adoption of disruptive processes.
Revolutions demand innovative ideas.
Innovative designs require unique solutions.
Automated manufacturing of curved profiles
Discover all the possibilities.
Recognition for its entrepreneurship The new industrial line of Irurena Group, focused on the manufacture of composites and ultraviolet curing in the industrial field, has been awarded at the 32nd edition of the Toribio Echevarria Awards with the prize for the best new company. Some awards that recognize and promote innovative entrepreneurship and the creation of
Robtrusion is based on the advantages of pultrusion and is designed to overcome its limitations. This has lead to the creation of a high added value, profitable and flexible manufacturing process that is unique worldwide. If you would like to learn more about this process and its differences from pultrusion, please read this article.