What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer when you visit almost any website. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that inform of personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by a website, without preventing access to the content.
What types of cookies are there?
They can be classified based on different criteria:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These cookies are generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are generated by third-party services which are hosted on our website (services, plugins and/or external providers).
Types of cookies according to their duration:
- Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, which are not recorded on the user’s device.
- Persistent cookies: Those in which the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse our website and use the different options or services that exist on it, therefore, they are also called “strictly necessary cookies”.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that make it possible to remember information so that each user can access the service according to their preferences (language, region from which they access the website or number of results to be displayed when a search is carried out, for example).
- Analytics or performance cookies: These allow us to track and analyse users’ behaviour on the web anonymously (number of visits or browsing criteria, for example).
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these allow information to be stored on user behavior in order to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on websites.
- Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic, volume of visits to this web, most visited posts, etc. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information (which will be transmitted, processed and stored) by Google, Inc. Therefore, the exercise of any right must be communicated directly to Google (www.google.com)
What cookies does this site use?
The only cookies used by this website are in addition to the technical, analysis, personalization, Google Analytics cookies and those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services of the web portal. The objective is to improve the information and services that we offer through the portal. They will never be associated with any personal data that can identify the user.
What information can be collected through a Cookie?
A cookie can collect very diverse information, by way of illustration, but not limited to, cookies can collect:
- User IP.
- Website of origin.
- Term used in search engines to access the website.
- Areas of the website visited.
- Products chosen.
- Content of registration or order forms.
- Session ID.
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed, and display settings.
How can I configure my Cookies?
On the first access to the website, the user can configure and accept or reject the cookies on this website. Subsequently, the user may, at any time, change or withdraw their consent through this Cookies Policy or by configuring their browser.
The main browsers have options for blocking and deleting cookies, but the procedure may differ from one browser to another. To uninstall cookies, we recommend reading the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the user’s Internet browser. Below are the links of the main browsers and devices:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
In the case of mobile devices, it is common for the browser to have these options in the Settings section. However, please note that by changing the browser settings to reject cookies the user’s preferences will not be saved and some pages may not be available.
Modifications to the Cookies Policy
This website reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy, always in the terms allowed by current Spanish legislation. Therefore, we recommend that you review this policy every time you access our website to receive the most up to date and timely information.
Personal data protection
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from here you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its
legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.